Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Wednesday

Realize that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself. Og Mandino+



I spent the last couple days with 2 of our grandkids, one day at their house and yesterday they came to our house for the day to play with papa & nana. They are so much fun, but little ones can sure tire us out. Oh, to have just half the energy those two angels have! They maybe I would have a chance to keep up with them! I love them dearly, this time in their little lives is so precious. Everything is a fun adventure in their eyes.



In other news, still working on getting all my pictures uploaded so I don't lose them all when I switch to a new computer.


Saturday was spent at the LSS scrapping with 2 of my DILs. Sunday I went to the Bridal Show with my daughter and her bridesmaids. Really have to get moving on the plans for her wedding. June will be here before we know it. Monday and Tuesday were devoted to the 2 rugrats shown in the picture. Today DH has to go to the doctor for his 3-month check on his diabetes, then hopefully I will have the rest of the day relatively "free." Free to finish laundry, plan and cook dinner and maybe, just maybe take a nap. Little children don't know how lucky they are to be able to still take naps!

No comments: